E-RIHS National Nodes
The National Nodes (Hubs) operate at the national level in diverse legal frameworks, represent Members and coordinate facilities at the national level. They are managed by their National Coordinators.
National Nodes’ Members offer access to research facilities, training, consultancy, technology transfer, and dissemination, regulated by specific policies.
E-RIHS ERIC Members benefit from:
- Internal access, to be regulated by a specific policy, including access to E-RIHS ERIC expertise exclusively offered by the E-RIHS ERIC Consortium, access to research facilities and infrastructure management best practices
- Facilities enabling them to jointly develop research and project consortia, courses or dissemination/engagement activities
- Access to consortia applying for funding using the E-RIHS ERIC Label
- Option to have in-house training recognised and integrated into the E-RIHS training system (E-RIHS Academy)
- Association with the E-RIHS ERIC Label
- Participation in fora regulating access and standards of quality
Currently, the National Hubs are active in Belgium, Cyprus, France, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Slovenia and the United Kingdom.
Italian Observer: ICCROM
Our National Nodes