The congress will focus on:
• Establishing general conservation guidelines and criteria.guidelines and criteria.
• Designing suitable condition reports, including alterations, intervention methods and recommended solutions.
• Using collaborative and interdisciplinary approaches to increase knowledge and expertise in artistic techniques, manufacturing technologies, composition, distinguishing between the original and additions and any other data on the historical and artistic aspects of cultural heritage.
• Discussing methods and planning procedures for preventive conservation.
• Using the findings of laboratory research to discuss the pros and cons of different methods and materials.
• Applying innovative technology to the conservation and restoration of cultural heritage.
Abstracts in Spanish or English should be submitted until 4 September 2020 (inclusive) to the following email address: email@example.com.
The deadline for receiving papers for inclusion in the congress proceedings is 6 December 2020.
For further information on how to apply to see HERE