19th ICOM-CC Triennial Conference – Transcending Boundaries: Integrated Approaches to Conservation”. The conference will serve as an eye-opener as well as an outstanding forum for dialogue amongst conservation professionals from all over the world.
The first time ICOM-CC goes to “zhōng guó”, 中国 (the Middle Country)
The conference will serve as an eye-opener as well as an outstanding forum for dialogue amongst conservation professionals from all over the world. The aim is to bring together, exchange and discuss knowledge, traditions, and skills with conservation professionals from both East and West and in this way learn from each other’s practices, philosophies, and materials.
- 2 September 2019: Website available for submission of poster abstracts
- 15 November 2019: Deadline for receipt of full papers and poster abstracts
- April 2020: Authors are informed of selection results
- June 2020: authors review PDF publisher proofs
- End June 2020: Authors must complete the conference registration
- 14 September 2020: Triennial Conference begins
Registration is now open.
To register, submit and manage contributions visit https://www.icom-cc2020.org/